We want all of your visits to be comfortable, relaxed, and informative. Our goal is to set the tone with your first visit. To help, provide us with any of the following that you may have at the start of your appointment:
- Any x-rays (if applicable).
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Completed online or printed patient registration forms.
My family has all been to My Family Orthodontist. They are all extremely friendly and take time for each person. They are cooperative and think first about the client's satisfaction, love the place. Definitely a dentist you can count on.
Great experience. Staff was super nice and knowledgeable and I LOVE my new smile!! Thank you!!
Both of my teens see Dr. Johnson and her staff and we've had nothing but a wonderful experience with her whole office staff. They are welcoming, friendly and always take their time to answer questions and make sure you and your kids feel comfortable when leaving the office.
Dr Johnson is amazing with a wonderful staff—Truly a Community Partner!
What a wonderful experience! Dr. Johnson was very kind and caring to my daughter Camila. She truly listens to your concerns as a parent and she makes the patient feel very comfortable. My daughter was so pleased with her initial treatment. The front office and her staff are amazing . . . I highly recommend this place, you and your child will absolutely LOVE My Family Orthodontics.
Awesome staff! Fast results! My daughter's teeth look amazing and we aren't even finished yet! My daughter has never smiled so much since she received her braces! She even was voted "Best Smile" this year by her class! Happy kid=happy mom!!!
Me encanto el trato de todas las chicas q alli trabajan incluyendo la Doctora , lo hacen con esmero y dedicacion y eso vale mucho pq te sientes como en casa. Lo recomiendo y le doy 5 estrellas.
Finance and Insurance
Money should never be an obstacle between you and the healthcare you need. We offer numerous payment options, including financing that requires no initial payment. While the cost of care will depend on your needs, we work to make it as affordable and accessible as possible.Schedule a consultation
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office.
- For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If your insurance changes, please alert us before your next appointment. If you have any questions about payment plans or forms, please contact the office.